Welcome to Brewery Creek!
- A CNN Top Luxury Beer Vacation
- Booking.com‘s 2018 “Coolest place to rest your head” in Wisconsin
- Tripadvisor’s #1 restaurant and #1 inn in Mineral Point and recipient of Tripadvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
- Yelp‘s #1 rated restaurant in Mineral Point
- Featured on Discover Wisconsin
- Called a “must see” by Travel Wisconsin
- Recognized as a brewery with “Best Food in the State“
Welcome to Brewery Creek and beautiful Mineral Point Wisconsin. We are located in the Southwest corner of the State in what is called the “Driftless Region.” Our bed and breakfast inn, brewpub restaurant and brewery are all housed at 23 Commerce Street. In addition we have two cottages a short walk away on Shake Rag Street.
Whether it’s for lodging or for the brewpub restaurant, the main navigation bar above will get you to the information you need. We’ve also included a number of useful links to help you plan your trip. These include numerous things within Mineral Point itself as well as further afield, including House on the Rock, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesen and American Players Theater.
We are located half way between Madison and Dubuque, Iowa on Highway 151. Under an hour to each. We are just over 2 hours from Milwaukee and 3 hours from Chicago’s Ohare Airport. We are 45 minutes from Galena, Illinois, 2 hours from the Quad Cities in Iowa and around 5 hours from the Twin Cities in Minnesota.
After browsing around if you still have questions drop us a line at email@example.com. If you would rather talk to a live person give us a call at 608-987-3298. You may have to leave a message, but we will call back. Promise.
Whether you stop for a snack, a quick lunch or dinner in the brewpub restaurant, or decide to spend a night or more at the Inn, we look forward to serving you.