- Rates are for double occupancy. Please add $12.00 for each additional person.
- We accommodate children 12 years and older.
- Reservations are held with a valid credit card number. Full payment is due on arrival.
- Check-in is 3:00 PM. Rooms may be ready before this but generally not before 2:00. Check-out is 11:00 AM.
- A two-night minimum stay may be required on peak weekends. Our reservation system will inform you when a two-night minimum stay is required.
- The entire building is smoke free.
- No pets please. We do have a dog who has limited access around the building.
- We accept gift certificates issued by Brewery Creek and the Mineral Point Chamber of Commerce, only.
Our cancellation policy varies by rate type and booking channel.
– Reservations made with our “best flexible rate” have a 10-day cancel policy. Cancellation may be made until 10 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. When cancellation is made less than ten days before the scheduled arrival date, we will attempt to re-rent the room-nights canceled. The guest will be charged for any nights which have not been re-rented.
– Prepaid “supersaver” reservations cannot be cancelled or changed.
– Rooms booked through travel agencies or third-party websites may only be cancelled in accordance with their respective cancel policies.
– Groups of more than two rooms and rooms booked from “blocks” have a 21-day cancel policy. Cancellation may be made until 21 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. When cancellation is made less than 21 days before the scheduled arrival date, we will attempt to re-rent the room-nights canceled. The guest will be charged for any nights which have not been re-rented.
We collect certain personal information for the purpose of holding reservations and communicating with our guests. This information includes guest names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and billing information (such as credit card data). This information is collected by or shared with a third-party reservation booking system (ThinkReservations) for the purpose of taking and managing guest reservations. We do not share your information with any other parties.
Any questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org