Welcome to Brewery Creek
We are having some web site trouble, so some pages (like this one) may look a bit strange. Otherwise it all works.
For our Guests coming from the north! There is a detour on Highway 23 just South of Spring Green. The Wisc DOT detour will add 54 miles to your trip. The BC Detour will add no miles to your trip.
From the intersection of Highway 23 South and Highways 14 / 60 in Spring Green
1. Go straight through the intersection South. (This is Wood Street) 1 mile to Madison. Turn Left (East)
2. Continue on East Madison .4 miles to Highway 23 South. Turn Right (South)
3. Go South on Hwy 23, across the Wisconsin River. You will see the “Official” local traffic detour at County C. It is about 18 miles long and will add around 6 miles 20-25 minutes) to your trip. Another route is to continue on 23 South to County T, about .5 miles past “C”. Turn Left (East)
4. Go East on Cty T 1.6 miles to County Z turn Right (South).
5. Go South on Cty Z 10.1 miles to County YZ just North of Dodgeville. Turn Right (West)
6. Go 1.7 miles to Hwy 23 South. Turn Left (South). From here you are past the detour and travel as usual.
7. Go through Dodgeville 2.6 miles to intersect with Highway 151 South. Head South to Mineral Point and there you are.
If you want to travel North to Spring Green just go the opposite direction